Junior Secondary School use Basic Education Curriculum developed by the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC). Subjects offered include:
- English Studies
- Basic Science and Technology, comprising of Basic Science, Basic Technology, Computer Studies and Physical/Health Education.
- Religious and Natural Value – comprising of Social Studies, Civic Education, Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Studies and Security Education.
- Cultural and Creative Arts – Music and Creative Art.
- Business Studies
- Nigerian Languages – Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.
- Pre-Vocational Studies – Home Economics and Agricultural Science.
- French Language.
New Senior Secondary School curriculum; namely:
- Senior Secondary School (Science and Mathematics) comprising of Further Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
- Senior Secondary School (Humanities comprising of Economics, Geography, Government, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, Creative Arts, French, Nigerian Languages, Literature in English. 3 Elective Subjects from either senior secondary school (Business) or (Technology), which include Food and Nutrition, Technical Drawing and Financial Accounting.
- English Language
- General Mathematics
- Computer Studies
- Civic Education
- Entrepreneur (Trade) – Fishery
In addition to Nigerian educational curriculum, International education curriculum leading to IGCSE, SAT, DELF (French) and IELTS are provided in the school.