- Vision: to make CFC one of the leading schools in Abuja and Nigeria.
- Mission: to promote students’ high academic achievements , moral, personal and social wellbeing, to support staff professional development and their career satisfaction; and to constructively engage with the local and international community.
- No admittance to new students into JSS 3, SS 2 and SS 3,
- In Internal examinations, students must get an average score of 60% and must pass English and Mathematics to be promoted to the next class or repeat the same class.
- SS 1 students must get six credits including English and Mathematics in order to go on into SS 2.
- SS 2 students must get six credits in four (4) core subjects: English, Mathematics, Civic Education and Entrepreneurial Studies in order to go on into SS 3.
- Parents will be allowed to visit only if there are genuine medical reasons. Otherwise they can come on Open/Visiting Day(s). Renewal of Passport/Visa appointment is on special permission by school authority.
- CFC will provide school uniform which must be worn at all times.
- No provisions are to be brought into CFC for students by their families.
- Everybody should be given equal treatment and consideration irrespective of his/her religious leaning.
- Every person should be given equal treatment and consideration, no matter their disability so long as it’s within the limitations of CFC facilities.
- Every member of staff should be given equal treatment and consideration no matter what their age brackets are.
- Every student should be given equal treatment and consideration no matter what their age brackets are.
- Bribery for favour will not be tolerated. Arrangements for private lessons by parents are also prohibited.
- The 3Fs: Students should be given firm, friendly and fair treatment.
- The 3 Rs are about the rights, requirements and responsibilities being ensured.
- The 4 Ds: In their studying, students are expected to exhibit desire, diligence, discipline and determination.
- The 5 Ps: all CFC staff, students and their families are expected to follow – polite, proper, procedure, process and protocol.
- Students are not allowed to register for external WASSCE/NECO/GCE.